Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First Music Post: The Band "Drist"

I decided to start my first Music post a day early (Have nothing really going on in life so I can do this....  :D )

But anyways, my first post I decided to pick this band called Drist. They are mostly underground and don't receive much recognition. I discovered them from a friend and enjoy them very much.

They are an alternative/metal  band out of San Francisco, California. They were formed in 1997.Unfortunately, they are unsigned at the moment. The members are:

Tyson Yen: Vocals
Brain DaMotta: Guitar
Chris Koenig: Drums
Dave Pearl: Bass


This is the most I could find of their discography and can be found here.
My personal favorite album of theirs is "Orchids and Ammunition." The first song I heard of theirs was "Arterial Black." My favorite song however is "Dual Enemy" off of "Orchids and Ammunition"
 
The song is below.


I believe that they deserve more supporters and that they get out there more. They are a very talented band with a lot of potential.

Hope you enjoyed my first Music Wednesday post. Who knows what I'll cover next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment