Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm back!!! FInally!!! Also, life updates (LDR stuff will be updated on Tuesday)

So as if you couldn't tell, my laptop is finally fixed. It's been rough.... things kept going wrong. The wrong screen was ordered, couldn't find a cheap replacement, found a middle man to order a screen but his distributor chaged policies. It's been dreadful but I'm so happy now. :D

Anyways, on to life updates. I guess the main thing is really that I quit my jobs at KFC and Carl's Jr. because I got offered a job at a full-time production plant building cabinet frames.It's called Lanz Caninets. I get paid $10 an hour, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and then overtime which is common because summer is coming up, in fact I have to work tomorrow (a saturday). Unfortunately though, because it's only my 3rd day, overtime doesn't count this week because I haven't worked 40 hours yet. This job will help me save for an apartment and my Ohio trip but the trip is to be talked about on Tuesday. Also, my friend Trevor took over my old job at KFC so if he gets good hours, we're going to try to be roommates.

I guess not much else has happened since my laptop incident but it's still been pretty busy. Thanks for coming back to blog at waiting for me, I'm happy to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment