Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Monday, April 15, 2013

Skateboarding Monday: Stuff.... that is all. :P

Lately, I haven't been skating at all due to the full time job and exhaustion that it creates but I definitely want to get our there one of these day and get to it. In terms of skateboarding "news" I got none that would've be already known.... hence the new "Berrics" opening up. But I'm sure if you're a skater and at least know enough about pros and happenings in skateboarding, you'd know that.

Truth is, I got lazy today and had nothing to write about. But here is an old Skate Montage that my friend Colton and I threw together. We lost #1 so unfortuantely, this is out of order.A number 3 may happen eventually that will completely blow this one out of the water. I have Sony Vegas Pro 10 for editing now and an HD camera and we've gotten substantially better at skateboarding.... just trying to find the time to film it all, edit it, and upload it, is a bit hard due to my schedule. Anyways, Unique Skateboarding 2


I'll try to have a better post next week but no guarantees. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment