Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Friday, December 14, 2012

How's about a bio of me for my Saturday post? (Plus BIG life changing news about Saturday)

I realized that I started my blog without really describing myself. And I have a big change in my life going on tomorrow (Saturday).....

Anyways, I was born on June 15th 1994 in Lewistown, Montana. I don't remember anything about it because I only lived there until I was about 1 1/2. I then moved to Oregon. I've lived in the same house in the same town (Veneta, OR) for 15 years..... but as of tomorrow, that is changing because I am moving out of my parents house and into my own place with two friends/roomates...I'm excited! But yet the situation is bittersweet all the same.

I met my first real friend here in preschool. I've been friends with her all these years and is my best friend (Yeah, Alexxa.... I'm talking about you. :P)

I stayed in the same elementary school for all 6 years. Kindergarten through 5th. I also stayed in the same middle school and high school. I also met my other best friend in middle school. My friend Colton and I are still friends and around 8th grade we became closer because we both started skateboarding..... we get together and skate every once in awhile. PLUS, he's my other roomate.

My high school years were the best.... a lot of memories and things learned in high school. I hadn't met any new friends until Sophomore year. I met the most hilarious and awesome group I could be friends with. I met Trevor first because we had auto shop together and had the same taste in music. We decided we wanted to start a band because other guys in the group played instruments. There's Trevor, Richard, Derek, and Cole. At first, they wouldn't be people I'd hang out with because at the time I was quite shy and standoff-ish. They were way too comfortable with eachother in the sense that they made completely joking sexual jokes towards eachother..... it was weird at the time because nearly all of them had girlfriends (I think?) But after becoming good friends with them, I started to get used to the jokes, I became less shy, and actually became very outgoing thanks to them. I'm still friends with all of them and hang with them from time to time.... although lately I hang with Trevor pretty much once a week. Oh and the group is awesome because each one of us plays guitar. :P

So throughout high school I had a good time with my friends laughing everyday at some new inside joke or something stupid one of them did. While that was good, I had a lot of bad luck with relationships. I dated 6 different girls, 4 of which broke up with me. Mostly for stupid reasons, but I also learned a lot from those relationships. I am in the most amazing relationship a guy could ever want..... I have a girlfriend who is 2,533 miles away from me and yet is the closest I've ever felt to someone. She treats me like I'm her whole world and I love it. Plus she's my whole world as well.... gonna try to see her for her prom if possible. But enough about that because I have Tuesday posts for my LDR. :)

Now I'm going to tell about who I am as a person...

I am a DIE hard skateboarder. I started skating at the end of my 8th grade year and it's my passion. I freaking live to skate. I want to get a career in skateboarding and I know I'll skate as long as my bones and muscles are capable. :) Before hand though, I wanted to be a car designer. I have loved cars always.... I can look at any car pretty much and know the make and model. Muscle cars (especially Dodge and Plymouth) I can name the year, make, and model very good. My favorite car is a 1969 Dodge Charger.

A BIG part of who I am is the fact that I am anti-drug and alcohol. I don't mind people who are (for the most part) but I have valid reasons as to why I don't do either. It's kinda personal. I may only drink alcohol for celebratory purposes, probably wine only. I also don't intend on getting drunk.

I always got good grades in school, I worked my ass of for the most part of high school. I started out my freshman year taking college courses.... I thought they'd help me out a lot more than they unfortunately did. I'm forced to go to a community college because I got no scholarships or grants. :/ And can't afford the school I'd like to go to.

I'm a very very honest person too. I've only had bad experience with lying so I stopped altogether early in life... (parent's caught me just about everytime) :P

I try to treat every and any person with equal respect as long as they are nice to me as well. I believe that every person is different and good in their own way..... some fail to see it. I've come across too many people who are suicidal based on what people think of them..... it's sad. I realize that some people may seem annoying, but that's who they are and how they grew up, you have to respect them being themselves.

That's basically the jist of me. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment