Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Thursday, December 27, 2012

LDR post: Christmas package to Maria. :) (PICS. Included)

This is the full description of what I'm sending Maria for Christmas. We made an agreement to send eachother something for Christmas because it's kinda like having a first Christmas together. I decided to send her my favorite jacket sprayed with my cologne..... I did that once with a letter and she really liked it so I wanted her to have that smell while wearing my jacket. I wanted her to have my jacket because the distance makes it obviously difficult to cuddle her when she's cold (which is a lot), and so in a sense it's like I'm wrapping her up. I also sent a heartfelt letter describing my love for her and just how DAMN important she is to me. I taped one of my guitar picks onto the letter because I play guitar and have wrote a few songs for her, it's a way of reminding her of me.... and it's pink so I thought she should have the girly pick. :P And lastly, a little monkey statue that is doing a "Rock on" gesture with it's hand while sticking it's tongue out. I thought it was cute and kinda something I'd do. It was merely just a silly cute thing to send her. :)

Pics below....



The front of the package. Addresses blocked out obviously.
The top of the letter. That "I love you" on top actually turned out nicely, it was random but I liked it. And notice the pick. :)
Mid letter. (I hope you can read it?)
End of letter. I mean any and every word of it. I love her beyond the edges of the universe so I do what I can to show it.
My cologne. :P It's Playboy so it MUST be sexy. ;)
And YES, it is men's cologne.
The little monkey. It's like me. I thought it'd just be a cute little thing for her to have.
The letter, jacket, and box.
 So that's the jist of what I'm sending her... I say SENDING because, at the time I'm writing this blog post, it is before hand but won't post it until after she gets it because I don't want her to see it. I want it to be a surprise. :) I hope she loves it and I think she will. :)

I'll let you know how it went and I'll do a post about what she sent me. (Unless it's private?)


12/27/12 UPDATE: Since I'm posting this about a week after I wrote it, I'll tell you her response. :)
She really enjoyed the letter. She thought it was really sweet. She said the jacket was huge on her, which makes sense because I'm 6'1" and she's like 5' 6" or 5' 7"..... she said it's like a dress on her. :P
She also told me that she's going to wear it every time she misses me and that it was her favorite Christmas present. It felt so good to hear that. :)


 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    Relationship Last Forever

    ReplyDelete