Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone! (Or whatever else you celebrate)

I've decided that since Monday and Tuesday are kind of a holiday and a time for family, I won't be doing my usual Monday and Tuesday posts, but I have work off on Wednesday, Thursday, and most of the day Friday so I will just leave where I left off on those days. (I am posting this at about 3 am, so it's not like I'm with family at the moment)

Have happy holidays! Enjoy being around family, play with dem presents, and have fun and be safe. :)

Besides, I should be receiving my gift from my girlfriend after Christmas anyways, so that'll give me something to post about on Thursday when I do my LDR post. :)

Peace.

P.S. Have a mildly funny Christmas comic.... just for fun. -->

No comments:

Post a Comment