Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LDR Tuesday: Basically, I'm a REALLY lucky guy :)

If you don't care to read gushy romantic stuff, now would be a good time to leave.... but if you do then by all means stay. I'd like to just talk about my girlfriend and the strength of our relationship a bit...

I'll start this by stating that she is simply amazing. I woke up this morning to her texting me and telling me I should check my email. She sent me a really long message describing how I'm so good to her and she won't go. Also stating that she talks about me a lot and other girls are jealous. It made me feel so good. She talked about how beautiful our future is going to be and it just made my entire day.

It's amazing because she's the first girl to actually make promises to me and have them be such a big deal. She still loves me despite all my faults and past mistakes and there's nothing that we haven't been able to work out as a couple. Even when her parents were completely against our relationship and wanted us to have nothing to do with eachother, we kept pushing through. The devotion we have for eachother really shows the strength of our relationship.... and I'm insanely lucky to have her.

We've talked about the future and our hopeful plans. I intend on making it to her prom, but I have to get a second job to do so. Hopefully I'll be able to get one because I desperately want to be there. The moment of meeting her is the moment I'm most excited for, to see her standing there waiting for me outside the terminal as I run up to her and hold her in my arms and kiss her for the first time. I see that moment going so perfectly, as I hold her I whisper to her that I love her and then grab her face and kiss her with utmost passion. Nothing could beat that moment.... I can't wait!

I kind of see it going that way because I watched this video.... it's so sweet and I want a moment like it so bad!




Maria actually showed me this video and I'm glad she did because I got inspired to want to make a video like it when I meet her. If I'm still doing this blog by then (which I should be?) I will definitely post the video because I want the world to see the amazing relationship I have with the most perfect girl ever to walk the earth.

I guess the only really NEWS worthy thing in this post is that Christmas is coming up. I'm so excited to receive the package from Maria. I have no idea what it could be and I'm so anxious. I'm gonna be sending her my favorite jacket sprayed with my cologne and a letter. :) I just figured that since she's so far away I can't really do the typical boyfriend thing and put my jacket on her when she's cold, so I thought I'd send it to her. :)

Anyways, I love her until the edges of the universe and will always proceed to prove it to her, no matter what doubts she may ever have or whatever happens. She's my everything. :)

Thanks for reading. Questions? Comments? Advice to those wanting to try a LDR?



No comments:

Post a Comment