Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Package from Maria :) (PICS Included)

So because I can post whatever I want for my Saturday post, why not have it be what my amazing girlfriend sent me for Christmas? :)

Well to start off, words can't even describe how freaking happy I am. I feel so important and special to her..... really loved. She wrote an amazing 2 page letter and words can't describe how sweet it was and how it made me feel. I'm not going to post what it says because, you know..... I think I want it to stay between her and I. It's more special that way. :)

Here are the pics. of what she sent me..... with descriptions.



Pillowcase with her Gorgeous picture on it. Gawd, she is SO beautiful! :)

:) And my heart belongs to hers.

A loving kiss. :)

Page 1 of the letter

Page 2

Perfect way to end a letter right? :)

So basically, I am just the luckiest guy in the world to have a girlfriend who shows this much love and care. I KNOW without a doubt in my mind and heart that her and I will make it. We're nearly at 7 months and going stronger than ever. I love her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment