Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Important post for Thursday.

I know I'm going against my schedule but oh well. What am I going to do, fire myself??! :D

Anyways, Thursday (12/13/12) is an important day. If you've read my LDR story, you'll better understand why. It's Maria and I's 6 months together....6 months ago, I told her I loved her for the first time after only being friends before hand. I took a big leap and while it was the most nerve-racking thing I've done, it's the best decision I ever made. Since me confessing that to her, we became a couple. She is not only my girlfriend but my best friend and I cherish every second I can call her my love. Our relationship is strong and especially being 2,136 miles apart.

My hopes are that we'll get to web chat before Christmas so that we can open our gifts to each other together. I'm so anxious to see what she got me. She says it's something to really prove her love for me. (I believe in her love towards me but she insisted on sending me something) :) I'll post pictures when I send my gift and get the gift from her.  (well unless it's something she wants to keep private?)

I hope to see her soon or at least hear her voice. I miss her smile, her beautiful eyes, her laugh, the way she blushes and looks away all giddy when I tell her something sweet. While I don't know how long it'll be until that happens, I wait patiently. She's always worth it.

Maria, if you see this..... happy 6 months baby! I can't wait for many more days, months, and years to come. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment