Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LDR Tuesday: My trip to see her.

Ok, so I've been a failure at my blog the past week... oh well. I actually have something worth writing about today... as always on my LDR posts. :P

So as some of you may know, my plan was to save money to see Maria for her prom but unfortunately, things changed and I'll be going there for graduation instead about 2 weeks after prom. (May 24th) I won't really go into detail why that is, not that anything bad happened, it's just a long explanation. When that happens (hopefully it does) I'd be staying at Maria's dad's house and she'd stay the night at her mom's down the street, but we'd spend the day together at her mom's house. I completely understand why that is, even though I would never dare to try anything or even want to. I have way too much respect for Maria and her parents to even attempt anything. I'm still really excited though because this is hugely important to me. I want to be there as soon as possible because I'm tired of the wishing, I'm ready for the doing. You'll find that in probably every LDR, the couple is saying "I wish we could be together" or "I wish we could cuddle on the couch together right now and watch a movie." Yeah, that's one thing that sucks about an LDR but in the end it'll all be worth it. One major thing that sucks about not being there though is when eiter of us are sad or angry and we can't be there for eachother for comfort. There's been several instances where I've wanted to be there wiping her tears away and holding her in my arms, just doing anything I can to help her be happy.

Anyways, I hope that I can stay there for the very least of 5 days but being the mass amount of money I'd spending on the trip, I'd really like 7-10 days. Some things I worry about is not getting the time off of work or not saving enough in time. Both scare me because I'm so ready to be with her. The waiting game is doable, but I hate it. I'm ready for the time we can put this LDR behind us and have our relationship together, where we can be there for eachother, take walks, go places together, spend late nights lying next to eachother in bed talking, waking up to eachother each morning, etc.,etc., etc.

The last thing in this post for today, she may be coming here after she turns 18. There's so much in Oregon I want to show her. I already did a post on those things though so be sure to check it out.

To close this post, I love you Maria! Keep holding on baby and I'll be with you soon enough even if things won't go according to plan... we'll figure it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment