Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentines Gifts from Maria. :)

I'm replacing my music post today with what I got from Maria for Valentines day for 2 reasons...

1. I am just super happy about what she got me and have to share!
and 2. Because I couldn't think of a music post today.

While it is late, who cares? It's still super sweet of her to send me something when she certainly didn't have to send me anything at all. She sent me a letter, two "Love Songs" CD's, some pirate tattoos, and a hulk watch. (The Tattoos and the hulk watch are basically an inside joke.... I'd tell them but that'd take away from them being an inside joke, thus taking the specialness away from them.) I absolutely love EVERYTHING about the package she sent me. :)

Here they are...

The envelope for the letter ATTACKED by kisses. :)
My CDs. :) Definitely amazing songs she put on them. 
The package for the Hulk watch. She's so clever... :) (No sarcasm intended)
Tattoos!! Now I can be a total badass with my pirate tattoos. :P
Top of the pirate tattoos. There's an inside joke with the Johnny Depp thing. :P
I dunno what's with the JB stickers? O.o XD
Wearing the watch with a pirate tattoo on my forearm. Yeah, I actually wear the stuff my girlfriend got me because they mean a lot to me. Not cheesy at all. :)

 So as you can plainly see, my girlfriend is just amazing! I love her with all my heart. She has an amazing sense of humor, it's great having inside jokes with her, and she knows the things that make me smile. I'm a lucky guy! :D

2 comments: