Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Randomness: Venting about life... (serious post... sorry :/)

Basically.... life is just kind of a pain in the ass lately. It seems as if nothing ever can go right. For the most part, I'm a very happy and optimistic person and don't really tend to let myself get down because I know that things will always get better. I DO believe this. I just hate the "in the meantime" moments. As you know (if you've kept up with my blog) I just got a second job. I had been in 5 days in a row to get my uniform and every time they were too busy to give me it. I finally received it and got told to call them yesterday about getting my schedule. Well I did and then was told to call later on today... so they seem to be very unorganized.

The thing with all this is, I may have to just ditch my 2 fast food jobs to get a full time job because I need to save for an apartment and I OF COURSE desperately want to be at my girlfriend's prom as I have stated numerous times. With the way things are going, I get scared that I don't have enough time to save. I also need the bigger amount of income to pay for my full car insurance because I have been only paying half of it to my parents and they pay the other half.

Well with what's gone on this past week, I've just been super stressed and feeling a little down. I have job stress, my car needs oil and I don't have the funds to pay for it because my bank account got overdrawn all because of 35 lousy cents. So I have 20 bucks to my name for the next 10 days which is payday. I still owe my parents another $170 for rent this month (yes, I have to pay my parents rent.... $130 each paycheck) I was only able to pay them $90 due to my account being overdrawn.

Needless to say, I'm having a rough patch in my life. The only thing bringing me happiness every day, as cliché as it sounds, is my girlfriend. She's the reason I wake up with a smile on my face and keeps me pushing through each day. How often can one person do that for you? I'm certainly a really lucky guy.

I just hope life starts shaping up soon... I hate being down when I'm such a generally happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment