Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LDR Tuesday: Started saving to go see her!!! :D


A few days ago I received some of my tax money back so I've started to save for my Ohio fund to go see her. I got about $224 back and and had got my paycheck as well. I paid my parents the rent I owed them and was able to put an even $120 into my Ohio and apartment funds. I should be getting my state tax money back soon as well so there's another $60 each.

I gotta say, being able to stow away that money makes this all so much more real.... knowing that I'm actually serious about all of this, knowing that I'm working hard to be there with her because it's hugely important to me, knowing that I took on a SECOND job to be there even though I hate working. I feel good about myself but I'm also very happy because I know inside myself finally what it's like for someone to mean so much to me, that I would take the time to save A LOT of money to be there. It's easy for me. There may be a bunch of material things that I wish I could have and could actually afford right now, but having everything in the world would never give me an ounce of happiness or satisfaction that Maria gives me. I've said this to her before and I'll say it here now; if her and I were homeless, I'd still be happy because I have her. As long as she is always in my life... that's all I need to sustain happiness. I would never let that happen to us, but I was proving a point. I, of course, will always work hard to keep us surviving... I'd never let us get homeless because part of my job of being a good husband, is to maintain a life in shelter and out food on the table. I will always do what I can to take care of my family.

I realize that I got off on a bit of a rant there, but it was things that needed to be said.

Here's what the two funds look like....
$120 each...




Maria, I love you baby. I'll be with you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment