Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Monday, January 21, 2013

LDR Tuesday: Another happy update. :)

I realize that I'm writing this a day before hand, but this is always my favorite blog day because it gives a chance to talk about my lovely girlfriend. I can't help but write early because I get so excited. :D

So, about 2-3 days ago, we got the ability to talk on the phone again. Her dad is being really understanding and supportive and I can't thank him enough. Being able to hear her voice makes things a million times better. Our conversations have more meaning because we are able to hear the sincerity in our voices and our patterns of attitudes. We've talked A LOT these past couple days and it's so amazing. I've been really happy. :) I've also become more comfortable to talk to her about certain things and even though to some, this may not seem like a big deal, but now I'm comfortable enough to actually SAY "Baby", "Babe", "Sweetheart", etc. She loves nicknames... especially "angel" :) I love the way we talk and tease. It shows how real we are together.

In OTHER exciting news that could potentially be very huge, I got a second job on Saturday and am starting within the next week. Having a second job is going to allow me to save money to go be at her prom. That is my biggest goal right now because I desperately want to be there. I think about what it's going to be like to hold her in my arms, to kiss her in the spotlight of the dance floor, to sway to our song and whisper in her ear that I love her. I think about these things every day because I want them so badly. When you love somebody this much, you see a beautiful future with them. I know that when I come out of that terminal at the airport and see her, I'm going to run up to her and hold her as time and the world stops around us. I'm willing to admit that I may cry tears of joy when that happens because this relationship and having her as my girlfriend, means everything to me. I know she'll cry.... and I'll actually BE there to wipe her tears away. I just hope this happens... I need it to.

So pretty soon, we might also get the ability to start skyping again. I certainly can't wait for that. I miss her smile and her eyes. I miss the way she looks at me. When she looks at me, I can see that she loves me. There's something about the way she looks at me, that makes my heart beat fast. I just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment