Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LDR Tuesday: *Sigh* Update.. (Tis a bit short this week)

Well, not like it should come as a surprise because of how many times this has happened, but Maria and I got caught talking in secret again. We were texting on my break while I was at work and her step dad snuck in her room and caught her on her friend's Ipod. It couldn't have come at a worse time either because we were 2 days away from getting our phone and computer privileges back. But her mom and step dad are going back to their house in Georgia today (the 8th) and the drama will die down a bit. Maria's dad seems to be a bit more understanding. Him and Maria had a long discussion last night about being more understanding with eachother and she was fighting for our relationship. He said he'd try to be more understanding which is great! :) I told Maria that if he ever felt like he needed to know something about me, I'd be happy to answer whatever it is he wants to know. I want to be upfront and honest with him because I love his daughter more than anything else in the world and I really do try to be the best I possibly can for her, I always will be. I know when her family finally gets to meet me and see who I really am, they'll come to a better understanding because I really am always going to be devoted to Maria. I want to spend a lifetime making her happy and being there for her, through thick and thin. I want to be there as her husband and her best friend, giving her as much love as a human can give another. No matter what happens in life, she'll always be the girl of my dreams. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment