Skateboarding, Long Distance Relationship, Music, and other randomness

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Randomness: Life Updates.

So lately, I've had quite a bit going on in my life. Not really anything bad.... just very busy.

I guess to start, since I had moved back in with my parents, I had been looking for a second job after filling out countless applications. Oddly enough though, the one application that called me was one from Carl's Jr. (Or Hardee's depending on where you live) which I had turned in right before getting hired at KFC. I got hired at KFC almost a year ago come April. I just thought it was odd that Carl's Jr. kept my application that long. O.o But anyways, I went to my interview and got hired right after the interview even though I was supposed to be given a second interview. The reason for this was because I had cook experience over at KFC and that's what they were looking for at Carl's Jr.

My main motivation for wanting to get a second job is because (as some may know, if you've kept up with the rest of my blog) my girlfriend's prom is around May 11th. I desperately want to be there, so I've been trying hard to get a second job to save in time. I worry though that I won't be able to in time because one of the stipulations living at my parent's house is that I also have to save for an apartment. I did get my W2 yesterday, so I'll be using all of my tax money towards saving for my Ohio fund. It is going to be about $347 that I'll be getting, so that pays for a little over half of it. That takes some stress down. I have 4 months to save another $2-300.... I hope I can do it. Even though this isn't expected to happen (what I'm about to say, not the prom thing)... I'd still like to ask for donations.... I mean it in utmost sincerity. Even just a dollar a person would help.... and hell, if I got 100 people to give me a dollar, that would help tremendously. And I couldn't even express the gratitude I would have for each individual. Of course, I doubt that'd happen. I just was putting it out there because being there for her prom is really important to me.

Aside from all that though, I started working front at KFC, so I'll be getting some more hours there and I should be starting at Carl's Jr. shortly.

Other than all of that busy stuff, I haven't really done much of anything else. It's ALWAYS freaking raining in Oregon so I can't go skate as often as I like. However, because Maria got her phone back about a week ago, I've been talking to her just about every day and it's amazing. I certainly missed her. That's all I'm going to say about that though cause that's what my LDR posts are for. :P Also, my friend Trevor (who inspired me to do this blog and has one of his own that I'm following.... *hint *hint.... go follow him ;)....) and I are writing a pretty awesome song. We've been working pretty long on this song and I'll be sure to post it on a Music Wednesday post when it's finished. Be sure to check it. :)

That's about all that's going on in my life right now. I'm still waiting for questions or comments.... so git on it! Just kidding.... it's just nice to have views for who actually cares about my life... :P

Have a cute puppy... (Sorry to steal some of your thunder Trevor, but just LOOK at him! :D)....

Dat smile. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ya know, at Carl's Jr. they have the burger called the "Big Carl"

    What do they call that at Hardee's?

    "Big Hardee"? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For 1.... I GOT A COMMENT! XD

      Anyways.... yeah really? :P I wonder...

      Delete
  2. Okay, I may be lame... okay, so I'm really lame because I just looked up Hardee's menu to see if they have "Big Hardee" and sadly, they do not. Just thought I'd answer your question. :P

    ReplyDelete